SERVES: 12 MUFFINS | ACTIVE TIME: 10 MIN
- 1 1/2 cup pureed pumpkin
- 1 cup plain, organic Greek yogurt
- 4 large eggs, pastured
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp turmeric
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup walnut pieces to crumble on top
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a muffin tin.
- Put everything except baking powder and walnuts in blender or food processor and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and pulse on low until just combined.
- Pour the batter into the muffin tins, filling each cup ¾ of the way full. Sprinkle to the top of each with walnut pieces.
- Bake ~25 minutes until a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean and the tops are golden-brown.
- Let cool, then dig in!
- Note: Store muffins in fridge or freezer – they do not last more than 2 days sitting out.
- Second Note: Since they’re flourless, these muffins are quite moist, in a delicious way – just don’t expect the typical dry muffin crumble.