MAKES: 15 | ACTIVE TIME: 10 MIN
- 2 cups dry, uncooked oats
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup all-natural almond butter
- 1/2 cup raw honey
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup small pecan pieces
- Mix all ingredients together in a food processor until well combined (don’t overdo it – some chunks are good!)
- Transfer the mixture to a bowl, then cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. With a spoon or cookie scoop, scoop the mixture then roll it into ~ 1″ balls. (If mixture is still too tacky and sticking to your hands, return to fridge for another 30 minutes, then try again. As the oats absorb the moisture, the dough will become easier to roll).
- That’s it! Balls are best if stored in the fridge or even frozen!